How to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product
- Contact Vinret to let them know that you wish to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product by either:
a. outlining this to Vinret directly by signing in to your account, clicking ‘my account’ at the top of the page, clicking ‘my orders’ within this menu, picking the order you want to return and then clicking on ‘contact the Partner’ where you can upload this information; OR
b. asking us to do this on your behalf – note that this may add a delay with the extra step added to the process
- If already received, package the item up and send it back to Vinret within 14 days of letting us know that you want to cancel your order and return the product (we recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage). Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
- As the seller’s payment agent, we will process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
a. 14 days after the day the product is received by Vinret; or
b. if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to Vinret; or
c. if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed Vinret or us (via Step 1 above) about your decision to cancel your order.
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product and where relevant the external packaging, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to Vinret and agreed that doing so won’t affect any refund you may be entitled to.
Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to Vinret ).
Please note that if you request to begin the performance of a service during the above cancellation period that you will be liable to pay for the service you received prior to your communication to us that you intend to cancel the contract. This may apply to you if you have purchased an experience with us.
All Partners comply with our returns policy, giving you peace of mind when ordering. If you have any further questions, please get in touch with us by submitting a request to speak to our customer service team.
Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred for value (see our gift voucher terms and conditions)
what you can’t send back
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancelable and non-refundable:
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements (ie: outside of standard customisation options offered by Vinret to all customers), is personalised or otherwise can’t be resold due to a bespoke element
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order, like art, sculpture and ceramics
- Personal items sold with a hygiene seal (like earrings, cosmetics or underwear) where the seal is broken, and material face masks
To avoid disappointment, please check whether an item is cancelable or non-cancelable before ordering.